Saturday, October 18, 2014

Free Beauty Products?!

So if you know me, you know I am a huge penny pincher, thrifter, bargain shopper, cheap ass, frugal freak, all of the above. I get a lot of questions on my shopping ways and where or how I get some of the awesome things I find. So I thought I'd start sharing some of my shopping tips and fun finds!

This one is fairly short and sweet, but I wanted to share my first experience with something new I signed up for. Walmart now offers a "Beauty Box" where they send you free products every season and you only pay $5 for the shipping. So every three months or so they send you out a new box with all sorts of different products, some samples some full size. COOL huh?! As soon as I read about this, I signed up not knowing what to expect in my box. They do ask for your birth date so I assume that the stuff they send is also age appropriate.

What was in my box!? This is the fall box I received:








I haven't tried any of the products I received yet, but am pretty pleased with the stuff they sent! As you can see I got a sample of perfume, Dove Shampoo, Conditioner, and a hair oil treatment. I also got nail polish, full size deodorant, full size lipstick, a sample of foundation in different shades, a coupon for that foundation, and some facial cream to get rid of blackheads. All stuff I would totally use! Are you going to sign up for this "free" deal? Do share! I think its a great way to try new things and finally something FUN to receive in the mail aside from all those damn bills! =) I'm not getting paid to advertise for them, although I wish I was....but if you'd like to sign up here's the link! 

Wal-Mart Beauty Box

I hope you enjoyed my bargain tip for today! Now I've got to go test all these products out....

<3 Chelsey


No comments:

Post a Comment