Sunday, January 5, 2014

My First Day ALONE

Greg had to work today so I am on my own. I was pretty lazy all morning since I was still not feeling 100%. After a while I decided to grab my DSLR Camera and head out on the bicycle to capture some of the scenery. HOLY HOTNESS. Lugging that thing around while pedaling against the winds in 88 degree weather makes for one hell of a workout. I hadn't planned out my photography session very well, because I had to wait about a half an hour for the condensation on my lens to go away...woops. I was a little worried about getting lost at first, but then I realized the island is way too small to actually get lost. So I spent the day venturing the island solo and soaking up the scenery. I got quite a few pics so I'll share some...








All around the island there are beaches and shacks that NOBODY is it...it's the best. Pretty much like having your own island all to yourself. Talk about relaxing! 

Later that night, since Greg works overnights, I met up with Alana and we went to the movie. It's an outdoor theater that they play movies on weekends, its right next to the beach, pretty cool. So I filled up my Sangria Mug grabbed some fruit snacks and watched Sandra Bullock's Gravity then hit the hay....

No comments:

Post a Comment