Sunday, January 5, 2014

Pontooning The Pacific

My First Actual Day On The Island:

As if I'm not already in enough bliss waking up next to my man for the first time again in the like two months, we are going to take the pontoon out in the Pacific today! As I said before I hadn't been feeling the best but I didn't want to skip out, I was ready to start taking advantage of island living! So we get some breakfast and meet some people out at the Marina to get in the Pontoon. We packed some snacks, tunes, and booze, prepared for a great day. Being out on the crystal clear water for the first time was absolutely breathtaking. Here is our friend bringing his booze over lol




We took the boat out near the "Third Island" and anchored down! A few other people met us out there in their sailboat and came over to hang. A couple folks jumped in to snorkel before us. There was an immediate mention of Jelly Fish and that totally creeped me out. I had never seen one before and wasn't sure jumping into an ocean to swim with them sounded like a great idea. The only thing I knew about Jelly Fish is if you get stung by one someone is supposed to pee on you, and personally I didn't feel like being stung OR peed on today....I know such a fun hater! LOL

Sure enough we jumped in anyways. If you know me I'm not a very good swimmer...I'm actually one of those nerds who still has to plug my nose and can't dive to save my life. 
Shout out to my mom for never giving me swimming lessons, thanks alot Mom. Ha Just kidding I Love you! Anyway I'm so thankful I have a patient boyfriend for me to get a grasp on my snorkel flow. It didn't take long before we saw a jelly fish swimming right next to us and Greg ha to shew him away. Right then I instantly wanted to go back to the safe zone on the boat where the couldn't get us..but as he always does Greg convinced me everything will be fine and encouraged me to keep going, so we did. THAT is one of the many reasons he is great for me, always helps me conquer my fears! I still stayed far away from the jelly fish when I could but Greg got right up in there face with the camera:





The rest of the day we just spent snorkeling around, drinking beer, and jammin out. Overall a fantastic first day with new friends, a new place, and the love of my life. Here's some pics of me snorkeling and Greg doing crazy tricks of the boat. LoL



                              **CLICK READ MORE IF ITS UNDER THIS PIC TO FINISH BLOG**

I am very aware that this is an opportunity not many will ever get to experience in their lifetime and as I sit here typing this blog I smile and think about what a blessed lady I am. I am so thankful for this life of mine and the experiences and people in it. SO HAPPY. With that said get out there and enjoy your life! Until the next blog....



PEACE OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment